Monday, August 20, 2012

2011 Projects 001: Bracelets

Since everybody knows I love bracelets, I figured I'd show off some that I made last year, without going into detail (because I really don't remember for a lot of them).

Stripes and Stretch.

Green anodized aluminum with white EPDM rubber and bright aluminum in Euro 4-in-1

Spiraled Mess -  I was trying to make Half Persian 3-in-1, but I screwed up and this happened.  

Magenta anodozied aluminum with black and white EPDM rubber in Spiral 4-in-1. 

Future that Never Was

Typewriter key pendants with green acrylic cubes on a black and sliver chain.

Earth in Cages - lovely earth toned beads in silver bead cages

Spirals in Spirals

Spiral links in hammered gold, silver, and copper plated wire.

Original Helm

Untreated copper and silver plate wire in Helm Chain.


No comments:

Post a Comment