Sunday, December 29, 2013

Project 024: Tommy's Entrelac Blanket

I apparently didn't learn my lesson, because I decided to make another blanket for Christmas. I started on Labor Day (earlier than last time) and finished on 12/1. 

Pattern: Entrelac. I adapted it from a scarf pattern. When I'm not lazy, I'll write up the pattern and post it here.
Yarn: Red Heart Super Saver Jumbo in Aran and Bon Bon

There was a point in time where I hated this. I hated the blanket. I hated the yarn. I hated myself for deciding to make it.

Watching my mother-in-law open it on Christmas Eve made it all worthwhile. I think my sister-in-law wants a blanket now too..

Close up!

Another close up, in different lighting

It's HUGE. Jake is holding it up for me!

It looks lovely on my bed too.

No comments:

Post a Comment